The Father's Love in Action
How to Help
It is amazing what God can do when someone is willing to help a brother in need. There are many ways that you can help these children monetarily, and ways that you can help them personally. We have listed just a few ways below. Also, be sure to check out our Projects button for other ways you can help.
Want to share our ministry with others?
We are always looking for opportunities to share what God is doing in Uganda. If you have a church, organization, small group, school class, or just a group of friends that would like to hear about PCM let us know! You can contact Justin Hayes to set up a time for us to come share.
Interested in going to Uganda?
One of the unique parts of our ministry is because we work so closely with our friends in Uganda, our supporters can actually travel over and help periodically throughout the year. If you are interested in a trip, please fill out our Trip Interest Form.
Here are practical ways that you can help our ministry.
- 12 cents buys a meal for an orphan
- $3 buys a week's worth of meals for an orphan
- $35 pays for everything for one child for a month at one of our schools
- $75 buys a huge bag of rice, enough to feed all the Mbarara children
- $125 pays for one month's salary of our 20 teachers
- $500 pays for a new cow for a pastor with the Cows for the Kingdom program. The pastor will daily milk and receive about $3 a day for his efforts, enough to sustain them in their work with the church.
- $500 pays for one brick for our Katyazo challenge. We hope to sell 200 bricks to finish paying for our new secondary school at Katyazo.
- $1250 pays for all the school supplies and hygiene equipment and medicine for 250 children for one of our 3 school terms.
- $10,000 buys a new school building for 2 classes.
- $25,000 buys a tractor for Katyazo, where we are building our new school
How to Donate to Parental Care Ministries
We formed a nonprofit corporation that has been approved with tax exempt status under secton 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Contributions are 100% tax deductible since May of 2008. We will send out a yearly letter detailing your contributions each January.
To sponsor a child: Just scroll through the website (orphan button) and select which child you would like to support. Just send the name and PCM number to firstname.lastname@example.org and she will update the website and send you all the info. You can make a donation for the entire year of sponsorship($420) or monthly ($35).
To make a general donation: Just write a check to the address below or send money through paypal. Write general fund in the memo area of your check or in the comment section on paypal. If you would like your gift for a specific project just let us know.
Send payment via check to:
Parental Care Ministries
PO Box 131166
Tyler Tx 75713-1166
Pay online through PayPal:
Donated funds are distributed at the discretion of the Parental Care Ministries Board of Directors. If a project is overfunded, the funds will be directed toward a similar project.